A Notary Public is an officer given powers to authenticate and certify documents for international use and perform a range of other administrative functions.
We can assist you with the following:
- Authentication and/or certification of public or private documents to be presented overseas
- Taking oaths and declarations for international documents
- Witnessing signatures for passport renewal i.e. for Israeli passports
- Providing notarial certificates
- Giving advice about the document verification process
- Guiding you to obtain an Authentication Certificate or Apostille Certificate from DFAT
Diana Perla, our Notary Public, speaks, reads and writes English and Hebrew (Ivrit) and speaks Yiddish.